- Consistency – with porcelain you can enjoy the look of natural stone without the inconsistencies inherent in natural stone. Porcelain tile has come a loooong way! We can direct you to styles that have variation in the design to achieve a natural stone look while getting the big porcelain benefits.
- So many options! – Matching trim pieces, decorative pieces, square, rectangular, large small. All designed to coordinate within the style you choose.
- Low maintenance – Porcelain doesn’t need to be sealed so it is easier to maintain and clean. Plus it isn’t porous, so you don’t have to worry about staining.
- Strong and durable – The firing process creates a tough product that withstands wear and tear and the elements.
- Installation – The installation is easier and less expensive than stone installation.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Natural stone can be beautiful, but we often recommend porcelain for so many reasons. Here are a few:
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
For thousands of years tile has been used for both practical and artistic purposes. Recognized for its beauty and ability to make a statement - be it subtle or dramatic - tile can set the tone for your space. Here's a quick list of what people are asking for now.
|Modular design (also known as Versailles or French Pattern) adds an old-world, authentic feel - think castle. This example is from Florida Tile is made from porcelain giving it strength, beauty and durability.|
|For a fresh, contemporary look, stainless steel metal tiles are perfect for back splashes. They coordinate beautifully with stainless steel appliances and are easy to keep clean.|
|Glass can infuse a space with movement and color. These small, mosaic glass tiles are so retro and eye catching. So many great colors are available to create a space you'll love to live in.|
|Click here for more info on Global Sales and tile.|