This customer came to us with a specific vision for their new kitchen. They wanted to mix dark, distinctive cabinets with soft white cabinets. The result is a sharp contrast that makes a big design statement. Starting with pictures from magazines, we established the look and worked closely with the manufacturer providing detailed drawings and specific instructions to bring the customer’s vision to life.
Here are the highlights:
- Contrasting Doors - the bottom cabinets and pantry doors are finished in sable. The upper cabinet doors are painted soft white with a slate highlight. All cabinet boxes are painted soft white. Plus, appliances and exposed ends are paneled for a cohesive look
- Glass and Light - Cabinets closest to the ceiling and next to eating area feature glass doors with down lighting to showcase collections and provide a bright, open feeling
- Organization - every inch of this kitchen is maximized for storage and organization with lazy susans, roll out drawers, cutlery inserts, spice racks, tilt out trays and more
- Hardwood Drawers - dovetail drawers feature full extension Blumotion slides
- Cabinet Continuity - we carried the look throughout the home with matching cabinets in the bathroom and laundry area