Get inspired by our Hardscape & Paver Photo Gallery and Modular Outdoor Rooms. Here are 5 Tips for Hardscaping to help get you started.
- Consider what activities you would like to do in your outdoor space -- gathering together around a fire pit, enjoying drinks at your outdoor bar, grilling by the pool. Belgard offers pre-built modular units that work seamlessly with their hardscaping materials.
- When selecting your hardscaping materials consider the architecture of your home -- roof color, house and shutter colors, stonework. Your pavers should be a cohesive extension of the existing design. Check out our photo gallery for more ideas.
- When remodeling a pool area, we recommend Tremron's Retrofit Brick Paver Collection. These thin pavers can be placed on top of existing surfaces to create an updated look.
- To save money on shipping, order setting materials (like paver base and sand) and stones, pebbles and rock when you purchase your pavers. QUIKRETE offers a full selection in their HardScapes by QUIKRETE collection. We can help you estimate your material needs and consolidate the shipment.
- Connect the focal points of your outdoor space with pathways, patterns in your stonework and retaining walls with flower beds. Use curves and lines to mirror details like pool edges and landscape features. For more tips, visit Belgard's idea page.