Torrefication is an all-natural “green” process whereby wood is heated over time in order to eliminate its tendency to rot. It also makes wood far more structurally stable and highly resistant to heat, cold and moisture.
- 10,000 plus design options and custom designs
- Sizes up to 4/0 wide and 8/0 tall
- Arched/radius top doors, custom designs, curved rails, with panels and/or glass
- Available in vertical grain Douglas Fir, Mahogany and Poplar
- Covered with a 20 year warranty against, warping, twisting, cupping and rotting
- Solid wood construction so there are no veneers to delaminate
Post a Comment