- Backsplash: Adding a new tile backsplash can easily bring a new focal point to your space. Check out new trends and options.
- Countertops: If you're happy with your existing cabinets, changing your countertop is another way to transform your kitchen.
- Islands: If you have an island, just updating that surface with a wood countertop can add a distinctive look to your kitchen.
- Hardware & Lighting: A simple and inexpensive change is to switch out your existing cabinet hardware or lighting fixtures.
- Appliances: Your old appliances might be costing you money. Today's Energy Star compliant appliances run more efficiently and offer great style and functionality.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Great Kitchen Updates
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment