We designed this kitchen for a customer in Tortola who wanted a great space to entertain, lots of storage and functionality and a creative island. We also worked with them on appliances and tile work. The final design encompassed all of the elements the client wanted in a streamlined and contemporary way to create this incredibly functional gourmet kitchen.
Here are some highlights:
- Complete Island - with deep drawers, open shelving, sink, cooktop, small refrigerator, and narrow cabinets with tray dividers
- Single Pivot Up Door Cabinets - these doors stay in the open position and close softly
- Clear Glass Doors - to create a sense of brightness and openness, we included glass doors with an acid etched technique above some of the upper cabinets
- Social Seating - working around an architectural beam and support, we created a fun and stylish seating area with cantilever shelves, room for two microwaves, a speed oven and a steam oven. Plus, another row of drawers for additional storage
- Organization - Every drawer and inch of this kitchen is designed with purpose -- a bread box, cutlery dividers, spice racks and more