Here's another great kitchen candidate in our Vote for Your Favorite Kitchen Election.
We designed this traditional, elegant kitchen for a customer in St. Croix. They wanted cherry cabinets with a raised panel for both the cabinet doors and drawer fronts. We worked with Shiloh Cabinetry with a rich Brandy finish. Starting with a simple sketch and inspiration photography, we worked with the customer to create a beautiful kitchen that worked perfectly in the space. Here are some highlights:
- Drawers - plywood dovetail drawers feature full extension, soft close Blumotion slides
- Display Areas - open frames for glass provide a bright focal point and space to showcase dishes and collections. Decorative shelving around the sink area and stove add additional display opportunities
- Decorative Crown Moulding - finished perfectly to match the cabinets and give the design a finished look
- Storage - tall pantries frame the refrigerator with lots of great storage
- Bar/Entertainment Center - includes space for a wall-mounted TV, lots of great seating and tons of storage